Freeware for automatic screen shot (with regular intervals) for supervise PC using.
AutoScreenShot is like a camera for your computer's screen.
Can record everything displayed.
Very usefull if you to know what happen on your computer when you'r outside (ex : parental control or speed-art).
- Screenshots are added in sub-directy \Files\, default : C:\Program Files\AutoScreenShot\Files\.
Make easy for share the folder (for remotely consult).
- Oldest pics are automatically deleted (see configuration, below).
| Configuration ( by interface)|
| Manual configuration (in file options.ini)|
* Section [General] :
- At row Delay=60 you select the interval (in seconds) between two screen shots (default 60 seconds).
- At row DeleteMore=200 you select how many screen shots to save before automatic deleting of oldest.
* Section [Folder] :
- At row Files=... you can choise folder of files (default : ...\Files),
for save screen shots on other hard drive, or an another computer (by mapped remotely share folder).
* Section [Image] :
- At row Compress=0 you can activate (or not) compress image.
- At row Force_Width=0 you can force image width (ex: 800).
- At row Force_Height=0 you can force image height (ex: 600).
* Section [Select_user] :
- At row administrator=Yes : for many user (session), write 'No' for each you dont want to supervise.
* Section [FileName] :
- At row Date=1 file name date format : DD-MM-YYYY.
- At row Date=2 file name date format : MM-DD-YYYY.
- At row Date=3 file name date format : YYYY-MM-DD.
| To note|
- AutoScreenShot is a .
- AutoScreenShot is compatible with Windows versions only.
- Automatic internet updates by UDS-Update.exe.
- AutoScreenShot est free to redistribut in this original version.
- For more options, see the shareware : SnapLogger
Software-Distributors Download Product : Pad_File.xml